Hi,
 I wanted to externalize the Page Mounts using Spring.

Earlier in my "Application" class the code was like:

mount(new QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy("login", loginPage.class));

So What I did was:

                //Scan for All IMountLoaders in the context and get the
Mount points from them automatically
                Map mountLoadersMap =
springContext.getBeansOfType(IMountLoader.class);
                List mountPoints = ... Get Mount Points from Spring ...
                for (IRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy mountPoint : mountPoints) {
                        mount(mountPoint);

::::::::::::::::::::: SPRING FILE CORRESPONDING CONFIG :::::::::::::::::::::

However this leads to an Exception:
.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate
bean class [com.me.loginPage]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception
is java.lang.IllegalStateException: you can only locate or create sessions
in the context of a request cycle:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: you can only locate or create sessions in
the context of a request cycle
        at org.apache.wicket.Session.findOrCreate(Session.java:209)
        at org.apache.wicket.Session.get(Session.java:253)
        at
org.apache.wicket.Application$1.onInstantiation(Application.java:299)
        at
org.apache.wicket.Application.notifyComponentInstantiationListeners(Application.java:1093)

I wanna keep the code fluid and dont wanna wire it to any specific
@SpringBean kinda config. Is there an easy way out here?

-----
Don't take life too seriously, your'e not getting out it alive anyway!