It can be also a servlet/filter init param and a JVM property for the server. Check out the WebApplication#getConfigurationType method, or if it really doesn't want to work, try to debug it.

Regards,
Peter

On 2011-05-04 15:31, moèz ben rhouma wrote:
Hi Henry,
You have two solutions and nothing else:
1) Override the method getConfigurationType()  in your application class
2) Add in your web.xml:
    <context-param>
          <param-name>wicket.configuration</param-name>
          <param-value>deployment</param-value>
    </context-param>
  or in your filter:
   @WebInitParam(name="wicket.configuration", value="deployment")

I also work with glassfish and it's ok for me.