Hi,

I am fairly new to wicket so if I am missing obvious please forgive me. I am displaying a list of items with a DataView (a PageableListView is the same) and a PagingNavigator. Everything works fine, I can view all elements in any page but the moment I click on the Link to open a pop up the Navigation does not seem to work any more, as if the url in the navigator is out of sync..... below is a the code if anyone could help I would be really greatful.

Regards
José

                final DataView products = new DataView("products", new
ListDataProvider(
                                productlist),15)

                {
                        public void populateItem(final Item item)
                        {
CProduct prod = (CProduct) item.getModelObject(); item.add(new Label("name", prod.getName()));

                                Link detailsLink = new Link("more",
item.getModel())
                                {
                                        @Override
                                        public void onClick()
                                        {
                                                CProduct prod =
(CProduct)getModelObject();
                                                PageParameters pars = new
PageParameters();
                                                pars.add("productid",
prod.getID()+"");

setResponsePage(ViewProductPage.class, pars);
                                        }
                                };

detailsLink .setPopupSettings(new PopupSettings(PopupSettings.RESIZABLE |

PopupSettings.SCROLLBARS).setHeight(500).setWidth(700));
                                item.add(detailsLink );

                                // Image
final BufferedDynamicImageResource resource = new BufferedDynamicImageResource(); BufferedImage img = getApp().getValidImage(prod.getPicture()); resource.setImage((BufferedImage)img);
                        item.add(new Image("image", resource));
      }
                };

                add(products);
        add(new PagingNavigator("navigator", products));