I have a text field that is required to have a value.  I also have a link
that on being clicked inserts a value into the text field.  It all works
fine   except   if the user submits the form without setting the value for
the text field.  Once the form has been submitted without the required
value, and the form has generated the error, the text field does seem to
get/show the value that the link is trying to enter.

I just hope that I am not doing something right and that some one will
kindly point out the error.  I am attaching a quickstart.

Thanks.
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n3521252/TextFieldTest.zip
TextFieldTest.zip