Yeah, that's where I have them and its not working. Its the same spot we have
the ones that do work too.

We do use a custom resource loader but I don't understand why it would allow us
to override some properties from Wicket components, and not others.

Does the property need to be prefixed with the wicket id or something?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Steve

Sent from my iPhone