Sorry, I didn't work on this bug recently.

But, I finally found the solution !

With the RC3 and RC4, I can now see now errors : (With RC2 they were not
display !!!)

18:29:40.479  WARN (org.apache.wicket.util.lang.WicketObjects) Unable to
determine object size:
nc.ird.cantharella.web.utils.security.AuthSession@6a19905e
java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.wicket.authentication.strategy.DefaultAuthenticationStrategy
        at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1164)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1518)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1483)

My error was to declare the DefaultAuthentificationStrategy as a private
property. Being not serializable,  AuthSession wich contains this property
couldn't be serialized.
I did the same error for my other tries with CookieUtils or Cookie.

So now I use correctly the DefaultAuthentificationStrategy and I don't store
it in my Session object.
The best I found is to directly use :
WebApplication.get().getSecuritySettings().getAuthenticationStrategy()
to get the IAuthentificationStrategy initialized with the current
WebApplication (In fact, a DefaultAuthentificationStrategy).