On 19/05/11 10:58, lucast wrote:

process(IFormSubmittingComponent submittingComponent) on SubmitOnceForm
class calls  updateProcessedForms(); and super.process(submittingComponent)
if the form hasn't been processed, so I changed the order of the above so
that it calls super.process(submittingComponent) FIRST, and then
updateProcessedForms();
That way getParent() inside  getToken() doesn't throw an error any more and
the functionality works. Great!

mmm...on book (page 49) function calls are already in this order (super.process first, and then updateProcessedForm).

Now, the confusing thing is that, after I created a person, if I go back
from the view person panel to the create person panel, the fields I have
entered are blank.
The blank fields happen only once. If I fill in the fields again, they stay
filled.
How can I have it so that after having created a person, if I go back the
fields are not blank?
Does it have anything to do with the order I am calling functions inside
SubmitOnceForm.process()?
Could it be with the way I am binding the fields: new
PropertyModel<String>(person,"description") ?

I do apologise for the lenghty post and thanks for looking into this long
post.
Lucas
Do you create a new instance of Person after person's creation? How do you initialize 'person' variable?