As far as I can guess your iframe has nothing to do with the velocity issue. The velocity error occurs, if the global library cannot be found. Nevertheless, that error is not crucial and should rather considered as a warning. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELOCITY-86 for more information.

<iframe src=$fblikesrc scrolling="no" frameborder="0"
        style="border: none; overflow: hidden; width: 450px; height: 80px;"
        allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

I tried something like that but faced "Error using VM library :
VM_global_library.vm" and got stuck. I am new to velocity but I feel it can
provide the answer to my problem.