yeah i accept what you are saying, first i tried jsp/servlet then jumped to
wicket and from  jdbc i jumped  to hibernate we can quite understand when we
actually face the problems but anybody who already faced the problem when
they give me proper directions it will be easier quite a lot. So can tell me
the proper reason for the reason behind using spring for integrating wicket
and hibernate

The  i am having another clarifications for using any other framework  i
need spring like frameworks for DI
why i am asking is i need japer reports to integrate with wicket

How to find two frameworks need DI, because for JDBC i done that without any
DI

Thanks in advance