Only one pointcut used in service layer.

@Pointcut("@annotation(LogAsTextFile)")
    public void traceAsTextLogs() {
  }

***
Aspect class :
 @Before("flow.aspect.PointcutsAspect.traceAsTextLogs()")
    public void logBefore(JoinPoint joinPoint) {

I use LogAsTextFile annotation for some of the methods in the service
class.

On the other hand, I use service class in the components with @SpringBean
annotatiion.
Until I started trying AOP, there weren't any problems about serialization.