We have a system that subscribes to events from an ESB.  These events need to
be then translated / added to the Wicket Push Bus so the appropriate Wicket
components get updated appropriately.

>From what I can see, everything in Wicket Push requires a component.
Unfortunately, we need to wire up ESB event listener and subsequently the
ESB/Wicket Push Bridge in the Application.init() method (so we think).  The
Application.init() method doens't have access to a component (unless we
create a dummy component)

Has someone done this?  Is this possible?  Any example that can referenced?

Thanks in advance.
- Doug