I don't know if in wicket 1.5 there is something to use in place of your old code. Anyway, you could always implement a custom link with a PageReference to the previous page.
Yes, indeed that's because I post it on the mailinglist, to know what I
should use in place.
More info: I can't use javascript function history.go(-1), because the page
can be bookmarkable. So I check if the prevPageId was past in the page
constructor. If passed, I want to go to that cached wicket page, otherwise,
I want to make new instance of the page.
Thanks ! Marieke Vandamme