Hi Mathilde,

have you got any ListView component in your form? Do you use AJAX for form submitting?
Hi all,

I have a form which can send error message (on validation or on submit) and
I try to show them in feedbak panel :
I try with FeedBack panel like this :
Java :
             add(new FeedbackPanel("feedbackPanelPassword"));

             Form<Void>  formNouveauPwd =
creationFormChangementPwd(membre);
             add(formNouveauPwd);

HTML:
             <form wicket:id="changementPassword">
             [...]
             </form>

and I try with ComponentFeedbackPanel like this :
Java :
             formNouveauPwd.add(new
ComponentFeedbackPanel("feedbackPanelPassword", formNouveauPwd));

HTML :
             <form wicket:id="changementPassword">
wicket:id="feedbackPanelPassword"></span></td>
/></td>
/></td>
/></td>
                             <input wicket:id="boutonModifierPwd"
type="submit" value="Changer de mot de passe"/>
             </form>

but each time I have "Component-targetted feedback message was left
unrendered " error.
At the beginning, I thougth that I was these error because I had to forms in
my page. But then I test with only one form and errors still there and
feedbackPanel is not shown in my page.

I really don't understand why, because in another page my feedbackPanel
works well : the only difference is that it is in a panel component. But in
wicket documentation it doesn't seem necessary to have panel component to
feedbackPanel works...

Thanks.