Hi,

I am using selenium to test my wicket application. When run test
cases, I get an error "This Connection is Untrusted" and asks me to
accept to certificate.
I am trying to get selenium server to use my profile and not to create
a new one every time.
I added the following line to pom.xml, but it does not work.

<firefoxProfileTemplate>/home/myhome/seleniumprofile</firefoxProfileTemplate>

seleniumprofile directory is copied from .mozilla/firefox directory

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>selenium-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.1</version>
        <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>start</id>
                        <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>start-server</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>

<firefoxProfileTemplate>/home/myhome/seleniumprofile</firefoxProfileTemplate>
                            <background>true</background>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>

                    <execution>