Hi,

I for looking at ways of optimizing a wicket application.  And, while
a 304 is returned for wicket-event.js requests, the resource content
is returned as well.  Is there any optimizations that can be applied
here?  Ideally I would like to host these files (and probably change
their name to have the wicket version) directly through Apache.

I have poked around in the code and all I can see to do is change
HtmlHeaderResolver.  But since this is in Application.internalInit I
am hesitant to do so.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Joe