HI,

have you tried with AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior? As Palette's JavaDoc says:

" Ajaxifying the palette: The palette itself cannot be ajaxified because it is a panel and therefore does not receive any javascript events. Instead ajax behaviors can be attached to the recorder component which supports the javascript onchange event. The behavior should be attached by overriding newRecorderComponent() Example:

  Form form=new Form(...);
  Palette palette=new Palette(...) {
    protected Recorder newRecorderComponent()
    {
      Recorder recorder=super.newRecorderComponent();
recorder.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {...});
      return recorder;
    }
  } "

Hi Wicketers,

How can I handle selection changing on Palette? I would like to save item into database once it is selected from "Available" list.

Thanks,
Duy