Hi.

Can use a wicket developer or two for a 3-4 week project.
Needs to be able to work legally in US, sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
(NDA) and have an SSN# for a W9 form (to do 1099).

Work from home.

Gotta be able to show me some wicket work (with source samples) you did in
the past.

Work would start asap. Don't care if you work nights and weekends, but you
gotta be available to do the work.

Later on, there will be other projects and occasional maintenance work.

Please send me your rates and source samples.

Email directly to above address as I don't read all the messages in these
forums all that often these days.

We are a small company in NJ that does development. Mostly in Java.

Sincerely,
- Alex.