Hello,

I am deploying a Wicket 1.5 application inside an EAR on Glassfish 3.1.

I noticed that the debug bar was "doubled" at the top of the browser window (2 full debug bars). After investigation, the problem is that WicketFIlter.init() is being called twice each time I start the server. This causes the debug bar contributors to register twice.

My web.xml contains only Wicket and only once. Roughly the same code did not behave like this when I used an embedded jetty server and no EJBs or EAR (single WAR).

I'm trying to set up an environment to step inside Glassfish and see why the filter is initialized twice. In the meantime, I ask has anybody seen this double-init behavior before?

Thanks,
Bertrand