Hey all,

Just explored the wicketstuff-push examples.  Everything works great.

The only problem is that I'm overwhelmed with the code.  I'm new to
"pushing;" I had no idea what Comet was before yesterday.  I understand the
fundamentals of AjaxTimerBehavior polling, but push-timer and push-core go
way beyond that: channels, listeners, etc.

Question: Is there documentation beyond the GitHub Wiki and the
push-examples module?

If not, I'll just dive in the old fashioned way, but I was hoping to get a
better understanding before doing so.  In return, I'll try to put some
JavaDoc in the source as I start playing around.

Thanks!

Jake