Some can better elaborate on this, but I know for a fact that this -
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmaintrain.htm and
http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ are both wicket. I doubt that there are
any traces of wicket stuff on those pages thought. Our group in charge
of the SuperSite (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html) is in the
process of finishing porting it to wicket, so if you go to that page or
any page under /fun your very likely browsing wicket served pages.

Dmitriy.