Hi,

i have a strange url encoding problem.

I load some names from db (One of them is "Schlümpfe"). Then i add a BookmarkablePageLink to my OverviewPage. Markup is encoded as UTF-8. If i check markup links href = "Overview.html/name/Schlümpfe". If i click the link browser url is
http://localhost:8080/Overview.html/name/Schlümpfe. Everything is ok.

But if i use a textfield, put the name Schlümpfe in it and redirect to my OverviewPage the browser url is http://localhost:8080/Overview.html/sTerm/Schl%FCmpfe. Thats bad because now nothing is loaded anymore.

So my question is: Is BookmarkablePageLink and setResponsePage working anyhow differently? If so can i change that?

Thanks
Mike