Hi,

attach the code from onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) method. This should be responsible of changing order.
I mean to say before the onUpdate was executed the DropDownChoice contains in
the order of (A, B, C, D).
But after the execution of onUpdate() the DropDownChoice contains in the
order of (D, B, A, C) which is totally a new order. I have not updated the
sequence of the elements. But still the order changed. How can I make the
DropDownChoice to diaplay the elements in the order of (A, B, C, D).

-----
Thanks&  Regards,
Archana