Hi martin,

Like i said in my first post, when I import as Mavenproject then it works
fine. When I copy and paste some of the files from the examples to my true
project (like what i am doing with the simplepage because I need this
exactly) it doesn't work completely. What I first noticed is that some code
from the examples needed changes. Contructors had different parameters for
example.

So now I have ths problem with Actionpanel

Last cause: Failed to find markup file associated. ActionPanel: [ActionPanel
[Component id = actions]]

When I change my code from SimplePage.java

item.add(new ActionPanel("actions", item.getModel()));

into

item.add(new Label("actions",  "Select"));

it does work, however it has no click functionality obviously.