Hi All,

In my current application there is a need to open a Modal window with in a
Modal window and close the parent Modal window, once the child Modal window
opens. Currently from one page on click of a icon the Modal window 1 is
opening. Modal window 1 has few other components along with few buttons. On
click of a create button another Modal window Modal window 2 opens.

1. The need is to close the Modal window 1 when the Modal window 2 opens.
But for Modal window 2, the parent is Modal window 1. So if I close the
Modal window 1, Modal window 2 does not open. *Is there a way by which I can
close Modal window 1, when Modal window 2 open.*

2. If I can not close the parent Modal window, I want to hide the Modal
window 1, when the Modal window 2 open. I tried the setVisible() for Modal
window 1. but it did not work. *Is there a way by which I can hide the Modal
window 1 or at least deactivate the Modal window 1, when the Modal window 2
opens.*

Both the Modal windows uses Panel. I am using wicket 1.4.

-----
Thanks & Regards,
Archana