we cant keep building these things because eventually someone will ask
for onAfterAfterInitialized() and so on. what we can do is make it
easy for you to build your own. you can create your own
IComponentOnBeforeRenderListener that checks if the component being
rendered is a page and if it is visits all the children and invokes
your callback if it hasnt been already invoked. you can keep track of
whether or not its been invoked by using component metadata.

-igor