Finalizing the ExtendedPackageMapper. Usage is as follows:

mount(new ExtendedPackageMapper("${username}/${group}", Info.class) {
List<String> VALID_USERS = Arrays.asList(new String[] { "foo",
"bar", "fizz", "buzz" });

@Override
protected boolean validateParameters(PageParameters parameters) {
String username = parameters.get("username").toString();
String group = parameters.get("group").toString();

return group.equals("admin") && VALID_USERS.contains(username);
}
});

Info.class is the default webpage for that package (in case user types only
"/fizz/admin");

*Bruno Borges*
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099