Never mind, I found out -- override "protected void setHeaders(WebResponse
response) " in ByteArrayResource.

OK, thanks, it's almost done, but there's still one issue.

It's working fine, but when I click the link the FIRST time, I get the
Open/Save As and when I click Open, Excel opens MyApp[1].xls.

Then when I click the SECOND time, I also get Open/Save As, and when I click
Open this time, Excel gives me this:

"MyApp[1].xls is locked for editing. Open Read-Only or Notify"

This never happened with the DownloadLink. With the DownloadLink, every
click was a valid Excel file open. Now, it looks like the local isn't being
released for some reason.

I have to either cancel or click Read-Only, and then on the next open it's
fine again. Very strange...