I've added wicket pages to a jsp-page based application using a jsp-page
which included the wicket page in an iframe. The reason it was done like
this was because the jsp-application had a menu bar that I didn't want to
clone in wicket.
So basically I had a wicketPage.jsp which took as a parameter the wicket
page name. Then the newly created pages were in the menu bar as links like
wicketPage.jsp?page=SomeWicketPage. And the "SomeWicketPage" was mounted as
a bookmarkable page in the wicket application.