Hello,

I have a stateless page, and I would like to periodically refresh a
section of this page.
If I do :

add( new MyPanel( "header" )
        .setOutputMarkupId( true )
        .add( new AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior( Duration.minutes( 2 ) )
      );

The page becomes stateless.

If in MyPanel, I have :
class MyPanel{
     @Override
     public boolean getStatelessHint(@SuppressWarnings( "unused" )
Component component) {
          return true;

The update does not work as the expected component's HTML id does not
remain constant :

Wicket.Ajax: Wicket.Ajax.Call.processComponent: Component with id
[[header2]] was not found while trying to perform markup update. Make
sure you called component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on the component whose
markup you are trying to update.
console.error('Wicket.Ajax: ' + msg);

I also tried to use .setVersioned( false ) on both the component and the
page, but without success.
Is there a way to do this ?

Thank you,

Sylvain.