turns out that error() and info() calls from onSubmit method send me to the wrong path too

I appreciate any ideas on solving this

On 09/15/2011 03:08 PM, Alexander Gubin wrote:
Googled around, but no clear answer:

In my app I mount a page like this:

mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("/store/product", ItemPage.class,
new String[]{"itemId", "itemName"}));

which gives me a URL

store/product/45336/some-name

I have a form on the resulting page, which on submit sends me to

store/?wicket:interface=:3:itemForm::IFormSubmitListener::

hence 404

looking at form's action I see
../../?wicket:interface=:3:itemForm::IFormSubmitListener::,

but I think I need ../?wicket:interface=:3:itemForm::IFormSubmitListener::

What am I doing wrong? Last two elements are parameters and should be
discounted, but seems like Wicket add's one extra "../" and misses
mounted page.

Are there better way of configuring Mounting / forms ?

Sincerely,

Alexander