Hi iam getting error in my test case.

I have the standard navomaticborder file with
addToBorder("navigationBorder") and addToBorder("bodyBorder");

my test contains:

this.tester.startPage(LoginPage.class);
final FormTester formTester =
this.tester.newFormTester("loginBody:signInPanel:signInForm");

my login page extends WebPage with this constructor:
 public LoginPage() {
        super();
        final NavomaticBorder loginBody = new NavomaticBorder("loginBody");
        final SignInPanel panel = new SignInPanel("signInPanel");
        this.addOrReplace(loginBody
                .addOrReplace(panel)
                .addOrReplace(new FeedbackPanel("feedback", new
ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter(panel)).setOutputMarkupId(true)));
    }

path: 'loginBody:signInPanel:signInForm' does not exist for page: LoginPage

This work in 1.4.18 but no in 1.5

What went wrong?