Hi All,

in wicket 1.4 i can make:
AjaxButton searchButton = new AjaxButton("search")//{1}
    {
      @Override
      protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> ajaxForm)
      {
        window.setWindowClosedCallback(new
ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback()
        {
          @Override
          public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget onCloseTarget)
          {
            setResponsePage(new SearchPage(...))//{2}
          }
        });
        window.close(target);
      }
    };

{searchButton} located on the modalPage which opened on {window}}

But in wicket 1.5 this doesn't work.

I tryed to move setWindowClosedCallback to constructor of the page - it
works, but how can I set WindowClosedCallback directly before calling
window.close(target)