Hi,

on my integration server there is another application using the ssl port (certificate etc.). I can't disable it so far. Because ssl certificate can only be used for one app, i disabled ssl by configuration for my app with wicket 1.4.x. I configured the https port to -1 and so ssl (with HttpsRequired annotation) was ignored and http was used instead.

WicketApplication.java
<code>
    @Override
    protected IRequestCycleProcessor newRequestCycleProcessor() {
        HttpsConfig config = new HttpsConfig(_httpPort, _httpsPort);
        return new HttpsRequestCycleProcessor(config) {

            @Override
protected IRequestTarget checkSecureIncoming(IRequestTarget target) {
                if (_httpsPort == -1) {
                    return target;
                }
                return super.checkSecureIncoming(target);
            }

            @Override
protected IRequestTarget checkSecureOutgoing(IRequestTarget target) {
                if (_httpsPort == -1) {
                    return target;
                }
                return super.checkSecureOutgoing(target);
            }
        };
    }

</code>

But with 1.5 the HttpsMapper is not configurable this way. Extending HttpsMapper wasn't working because of the maphandler implementation. Is there another way to solve this usecase?

Thanks
Mike