Hey, i guess i was sleeping when this one was taught.

I have a Feetback panel on the parent panel.
Then in a WebMarkupContainer, have added another feedback panel.

When I add .info(...) or .error(...) to feedback panel in parent it appears
in both.

Must be some component hierarchy trickle down effect but Weird right?
And if this is intentional why is it needed?

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!