On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:58 AM, Chris Colman
<chr...@stepaheadsoftware.com> wrote:
> I have a workaround that's probably a bit of a hack but it works ;)
Yep, we are aware that IInitializers override Application's
configuration: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4088

I just removed the autoregistering of DebugDiskDataStore when
wicket-devutils is enabled:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4120.
Now if someone wants to browse the disk store she will have to
register it manually in her Application#init().

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend