Hi all,

I am trying to get the latest version of TinyMCE... I have tried getting this
from Maven like so:

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
                        <artifactId>tinymce</artifactId>
                        <version>1.4.18</version>
                </dependency>

When looking at the version of TinyMCE it says its version 3.3. This version is
quite old- latest version on TinyMCE website is 3.4.6.
The reason I need the latest version is that I am having major problems with
IE9. Some Googling shows that it may be fixed in later versions.

I have seen jbrookover / core from GitHub which seems to have version 3.4.1. I
am not sure whether this should be used and how to get it has a jar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Vishal