Hi

Upon logging out we need to keep the current user's session to still display some information but we want to remove all previous pages from the PageMap (or however that is solved in Wicket 1.5 now) so that he cannot go back and continue on these pages. In Wicket 1.4 we found a way to achieve that, basically with session.clear() (plus session.untouch(getPage()) ). In Wicket 1.5.2 the clear() method ist still there, but only contains an empty TODO comment....

How do we clear the previous pages now so that if he goes back, the user receives a PageExpiredError ?

Thanks a lot

Matt