Hello,

I am trying to migrate from 1.4.18 to 1.5.2. I followed the suggestions on
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-15.html

I have a Wicket application with 6 tabs. After starting the server and a
browser-instance, I get:
[ WARN] 2011-11-05 17:00:26
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer:162     - The
Buffered response should be handled by BufferedResponseRequestHandler.

Just that.

Then, on every action I try (click something, check a radiobutton),  I get:

[ERROR] 2011-11-05 16:51:51 org.apache.wicket.DefaultExceptionMapper:114
- Unexpected error occurred
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Header was already written to response!
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.HeaderBufferingWebResponse.checkHeader(HeaderBufferingWebResponse.java:64)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.HeaderBufferingWebResponse.sendRedirect(HeaderBufferingWebResponse.java:112)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.redirectTo(WebPageRenderer.java:136)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(WebPageRenderer.java:266)

And it keeps spawning these stacktraces...
Furthermore, as might be expected form an 'Unexpected Error', there's no
clue to the origin of this Exception in my application. Using development
mode doesn't add information.

When I don't try to do something on the opening tab, and choose another tab,
I get:

org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ComponentNotFoundException: Could not find
component etcetera

Everything worked perfect with Wicket 1.4.18, and now nothing does.

Please, where do I start?

Many thanks in advance