Hi,

There are at least two projects out there that already do some
integration with jquery... So, it might be a good idea to take a look
at them:-)

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM, anantasthana <anant.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to integrate the JCaurosel and Ajax Vertical slider which is
> basically a lazy load scroll bar.

We have integrated a vertical slider on [1].

I have also integrated a component similar to jCarousel in one of my
applications, if you want I can share the code with you. You can see
the component at work in [2]... This is just a prototype... So be kind
with the design and so for... Just click on the magnifying glass icon
and go to the  images tab.

Regards,

Ernesto