David,
I would love to help you manage/maintain this project if you need help.
-----Original Message-----
From: "David Berkman" <david.berk...@glu.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:50:12
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Subject: RE: wicket-dojo wrappers (correction)

Sorry. I guess I can't get away with putting up the code and walking away. I've
translated the code into a complete, and building (at least locally), maven
project. Anyone interested can fork it from GitHub, alter the poms, and get it
rolling. I've put it on a new namespace I've bought for the purpose, and
changed the project name to match.

https://github.com/zenbones/Wicketized

David