See org.apache.wicket.examples.forminput.FormInput, you need to override
both methods.

Sven

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: wholalotta [mailto:ardaas...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. November 2011 14:55
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: DropDownChoice model is not updated when
wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications is overriden

Thanks for the quick response Sven...But eclipse gives error for the code
you
suggested
I changed it as below;

       @Override
        protected void onSelectionChanged(Object criteria) {
                criteriaMap.put("user",((Criteria)
criteria).getUserCriteria());
        }

But using onSelectionChanged does not render the page..I need to reload
table data from database
according to the choice is made in selectBox..Because of that I used
"wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications"

        final LoadableDetachableModel data= new LoadableDetachableModel() {
            @Override
            protected Object load() {
                List<Data> dataArrayList =  dataDao.findAll();
                return dataArrayList;
            }
        };