On 11/16/2011 08:16 AM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Alberto<abros...@ogs.trieste.it>  wrote:
Hi,
  I have to call an external url (a rest web service) from onSubmit of a
form.
I found this solution:

|throw new RedirectToUrlException(
    "http://www.facebook.com/login.php?api_key="+ _apiKey + "&v=1.0",
    HttpServletResponse.SC_MOVED_PERMANENTLY);

but it is just a redirect and I cannot post form data and set the accept
header. The web service return different type of data (csv, xml, html, json)
depending on the accept header.

How can I handle that?
Use Apache HttpClient or pure UrlConnection instead.

Yes, I'm using Jersey client for that. But how can I send the output I read from web service to the browser. SetResponsePage() accept only a Page class parameter. Sorry if it is a silly question but I'm new to Wicket. I'm googling since 2 days without success.

Best regards

Alberto

--
Alberto Brosich

Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS
Dipartimento di Oceanografia - OGA
National Oceanographic Data Centre/IOC - NODC
Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/c, 34010 Sgonico, Trieste (ITALY)
Phone: +39 040 2140281
E-mail:abros...@ogs.trieste.it