I have a form with with 3 choice components:

A) DropDownChoice
B) DropDownChoice
C) ListMultipleChoice

The values of B depend on selected value of A.
The values of C depend on selected values of A and B

I override the wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() and onSelectionChanged() methods of A and B.

A#onSelectionChanged
@Override
protected void onSelectionChanged(IntegerSelectChoice newSelection) {
       super.onSelectionChanged(newSelection);
       SearchForm.this.getModelObject().setInstrument(null);
       SearchForm.this.getModelObject().setParams(null);
}

B#onSelectionChanged
@Override
protected void onSelectionChanged(IntegerSelectChoice newSelection) {
       super.onSelectionChanged(newSelection);
       SearchForm.this.getModelObject().setParams(null);
}

In A I set to null the model value of both B and C.
In B I set to null the model value only of B.

This code works only on the startup of the form. When I change the value in A the list of C become empty. I have to change the value of B to fill C.

How can I manage this?

Alberto Brosich

Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS
Dipartimento di Oceanografia - OGA
National Oceanographic Data Centre/IOC - NODC
Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/c, 34010 Sgonico, Trieste (ITALY)
Phone: +39 040 2140281
E-mail:abros...@ogs.trieste.it