From: geraldkw
To: users@wicket.apache.org
ReplyTo: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Wicket is a Flawed Framework
Sent: Nov 17, 2011 12:05 PM

"This is not an april fool's day, it is just an opinion of an inexperienced
developer. "

This illustrates one of the traditional logical fallacies. If you can't
effectively attack the argument, attack the speaker.

My biggest problem with Wicket is that I haven't found any documentation on
the web that really lets me get a solid grasp on the key concepts. I read a
lot of poorly written "documentation", weak examples and forum posts dealing
with something that is only vaguely related to my goals, maybe learn a
fragment of useful info, and then suffer while trying to apply it.

I haven't looked a Wicket in Action or other Wicket Books, but I have not
heard good things. Also, this is the Internet Age and this is web
programming. I have no problem finding documentation on other web
programming languages/frameworks like I do with Wicket.

If I am wrong, point me to some solid learning materials, and you stand a
chance of changing my mind.

geraldkw