it seems like there is a buggy implementation of
IPropertyReflectionAwareModel somewhere. did you implement your own
model that implements that interface? seems like there is a model
somewhere that is a IPropertyReflectionAwareModel but it returns null
for all getSetter/Getter/Field() methods...

i will add an exception so it will be easier to flag where this is
happenning, maybe you can try with a snapshot....

-igor