Not sure what exactly changed but since recently many mails with code
snippets don't get it
Maybe it is a problem with GMail ...

I think it is better to paste the code in pastebin services. this way
I read it formatted and with syntax highlights but most users don't
know about this my preference :-)

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> your html and java got stripped..
>
> -igor
>
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:08 AM, jasp <kamilszoka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello there,
>>
>> I have some serious problem with modal window and it's simply driving me
>> crazy :)
>> Lets start from the beginning. I have a page with a button. After clicking
>> it user gets a modal window with some basic form to edit his data. Part of
>> code looks like this:
>>
>> HTML:
>>

>> JAVA:
>>
>> To explain: PlainModalWindow is class that extends ModalWindow and has some
>> my own css/js files rendered in head, that's all.
>>
>> Now my created page via method createPage() contains 3 different clickable
>> buttons: Submit, Cancel and an X in upper right corner to close modal.
>>
>> Now when user click Cancel and X, they do same thing, clear inputs and close
>> modal with method close( AjaxRequestTarget ). They look something like this:
>>
>> And then there is a Submit button which after validation saves user data and
>> close modal as well, nothing fancy there. The probles starts here: I'm
>> setting a WindowClosesCallback with javascript appended to
>> AjaxRequestTarget. It works great, when I close modal with submit or cancel,
>> script is fired on parent site. But I want the script to be fired ONLY when
>> user hits the submit button. I cant override setWindowClosedCallback() in
>> onSubmit() method of AjaxSubmitLinks and I simply ran out of ideas how to do
>> it, any help?
>>
>> --

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend