Hi Josh,

thanks for your feedback!

I already saw this Wiki-page yesterday.
Well, the point is, that I want to include the markup *in* the markup
(i.e. output it in some panel inside of a script-tag so that JavaScript
is able to get the markup).
So *while* you are rendering, you want to know the schema Wicket is
rendering on to include it in some places before outputting.

I saw that Velocity integration is possible with Wicket and as far as I
saw there are no problems or drawbacks with it - can you confirm that?

Regards,
Em