I solved the localization for most of the components except one. This is
BeatyTipBehavior
This is the code:
sourceLanguageTooltip = new Label("sourceLanguageTooltip");
        BeautyTipBehavior behavior = new BeautyTipBehavior(new
ResourceModel("baloise.order.create.ordercreate.sourcelanguagetooltip"));
        behavior.setFadeInOut(true);
        sourceLanguageTooltip.add(behavior);

It give me the message that it doesn't find the key, but surely the key is
there. Any idea?
I've got the same error with the code
myLabel = new Label("id", new Model<String>(new
ResourceModel("key").getObject()) ). but i solved by passing the
ResourceModel directly to label. But for TolltipBehavior I found no
solution.

Thanks