On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 5:53 PM, cheesus <t...@tomeicher.de> wrote:

> Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
>>
>> What is hard with it ?
>>
> Well, it would have been a lot easier if "SubmitLink" were a "Link<T>" ;-)

If there is no ticket in Jira then we cannot know about this problem and fix it.
Ticket + patch would be awesome! :-)

> Well, I have it running now, with a solution looking roughly like...
>
>> Really, nobody has a pointer to a solution for "submit form upon table
>> navigation" ?
>

> Martin Grigorov-4 wrote
>>
>> Contributions are welcome!
>>

> The point is, this is quite messy, and an awlut lot of code, just to make
> the links "the submitting kind".
>
> Thus my question, if this not better be solved as e.g. a Behavior ?
> Or in any other (better) way ?
>
> I'm not afraid to contribute ;-) but I'm asking which direction you would
> recommend, as I can hack
> out some Wicket code, but I'm not soooooo sure concerning concepts and
> architecture...

If just adding a behavior to the navigator enables this functionality
then it will be much better than now.
Play with it and if you create something simpler then attach it to a ticket.
I think there is a ticket "Re-think PagingNavigator and Co." but no
one had time to think on it so far.

> Any input ?
> Cheers, Tom.

Martin Grigorov