Hello,

I have a problem similar to the one outlined here:
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Migrating-from-1-4-16-to-1-5-RC3-problem-when-trying-to-avoid-pages-caching-not-calling-the-construc-td3463183.html.
I have a page that uses a lot of Ajax (and is thus stateful/versioned), but
I need its constructor to be called any time the page is requested.
 Otherwise, if the user lands on the page via the back button, it will not
be rendered correctly.  Anyway, I'm looking into creating a custom
IRequestMapper, per Martin's suggestion in the Nabble thread.  However, I
don't know where to start. Should I extend one of the existing mappers
(e.g. MountedMapper), or should I create an entirely new implementation of
IRequestMapper?  In either case, how do I make sure that I don't screw up
handling of listener links for ajax actions on the page?  In other words,
how do I create a reliable IRequestMapper for a page that, when requested,
always re-renders itself?

If there's a different way to accomplish this (i.e. without creating a
custom IRequestMapper or making the page stateless), I'd love to know.

Thanks for your help!

-Allen